Carne asada tacos are a delicious and popular dish that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser on "Taco Tuesday" or any other night.
• Grill the carne asada until it's cooked to your preference (we recommend medium well)
• Allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes and slice it against the grain, then chop it into small pieces.
• Warm-up your favorite tortillas
• Pile on the juicy marinated meat
• Top of with your favorite Guac & Salsa Fresca recipe 👍
Step 3 (Something to wash it down)
If you're looking for the perfect cocktail to serve with these carne asada tacos, we highly recommend these recipes Classic Margarita or Mango Margaritas.